If you are reading this, there are probably several things that are true.
First, something bad happened relatively recently to you or to a loved one. Second, you probably never thought you would be in this situation, and you are wondering what to do, and what are your options?
Lastly—to add to all the bad things already going on—you now must decide whether to hire a lawyer, and which lawyer to hire; and that is probably something you’ve never had to think about before.
Our Greenville personal injury attorney of the Jordan Law Center wants you to know there are several things about our firm that makes us different, and that should assist you in making a good decision about who to hire:
- We are available to speak 24/7. Prompt client contact is very important to him and it is always important to ensure our clients are in the loop about what is going on in their cases. If you call the office, there is a good chance that you will be able to talk our lawyer.
- We assign each of my cases to a dedicated staff person that is responsible for the entire handling of your case. This means that you will always have the ability to talk with a skilled and experienced paralegal who is working on your case and familiar with the details. You will not get passed back and forth between varying legal assistants or secretaries trying to find out what is going on with your case.
- We are not afraid to file suit on cases or take cases to trial. Some injury lawyers want to take your case, obtain whatever lowball insurance offer is available, and settle it quickly, just to get some kind of fee out of it. That will never happen in this office. While it sometimes makes sense to settle cases quickly and out of Court, if the right option is moving forward with filing suit, we are fully equipped to do that. Moreover, some cases simply need to be tried in order to realize their full value. We are not afraid to take cases to trial—if that is what needs to be done.
- We review every case in my office on a regular basis. At least monthly, and often more frequently, we sit down and go over recent developments of your case, look at new information, and plan out the appropriate course for the case. This means that our legal team regularly meeting and coming up with the best plan to move your case forward. There will never be a situation where there is not a plan of action for how we can proceed with a case.
- We will not charge you a consultation fee, retainer, or any kind of fee unless I recover money for you. Our firm works on a contingency fee, which means that we do not receive payment until and unless you are compensated for what you have been through.
We hope that reading these things about our firm has helped you further in deciding whether and who to hire as your attorney. As always, feel free to contact us at 864-808-1810 to discuss your possible case.