Start Your Personal Injury Case for Free
For a free consultation with Jordan Law Center, we invite you to contact us. Start your case as early as today. There’s no cost to learn about our services and your case with no money down. Contact us now.
Why Choose Jordan Law Center?
Here are some reasons to choose Jordan Law Center as your Greenville personal injury lawyer:
- We handle injury claims, representing victims.
- Our results speak for themselves. We’ve collected millions for our clients. We can’t guarantee results, but we’ll work just as hard for you.
- Attorney William Ashley Jordan, III, has significant trial experience. He’ll fully pursue your case, the right way. He takes cases to trial when that’s what it takes.
- Whether you’re located in Greenville, SC, surrounding areas, or throughout South Carolina, we can represent you. We’ve even handled claims in other states.
- Each client receives a personalized case plan. Our team will take the time to learn your case and your goals. We’ll pursue your interests.
- With contingency fees, we get paid for results. Everyone can afford to work with Jordan Law Center.
South Carolina Negligence Laws
When we meet people for the first time, they want to know how the laws apply to their situation. For most claims, negligence is the law that applies. Negligence means that if a person is at fault for hurting someone else, they should pay the victim compensation.
Being at fault is based on whether someone acted reasonably – with reasonable care and caution like we all should. For example, reasonable people obey traffic laws. Reasonable business owners keep their stores free of hazards that can injure customers. Nursing homes take steps to prevent harm to their residents.
If someone acts negligently, and you’re hurt, you may have a claim for compensation. The burden to prove the case is a preponderance of the evidence, which just means more likely than not. The plaintiff must bring their case and prove their damages.
This is a general explanation of South Carolina negligence laws. There may be other laws that apply to your situation. For a personalized review, please contact our legal team.
What to Expect When You Work with Us
When you work with a Greenville personal injury lawyer at Jordan Law Center, you can expect:
- Compassion – We know how hard it is to suffer an unexpected injury. Our compassion for our clients gives us a sense of purpose and dedication to our mission.
- Communication – To represent you well, we need to understand your situation. You’ll know your team by name and how to reach us. We encourage you to contact us whenever you have a question or something to share.
- Commitment – We will pursue your case in full. With sound experience in litigation, we’re prepared to go to trial if necessary. Expect no compromises from our team as we seek justice for you.
Types of Injuries We Handle
A personal injury impacts each victim differently. You may have injuries that heal with time. You may never fully recover. All personal injury victims suffer physical pain. Emotional harm can be devastating.
Here are some types of injuries our law firm handles:
- Broken bones
- Spinal cord damage
- Paralysis, quadriplegia, tetraplegia
- Soft tissue damage
- Burns, scars, disfigurement
- Brain trauma, traumatic brain injury
- Organ damage, damage to the senses
- Bruises, lacerations
- Physical pain
- Mental injury
- Nursing home abuse
Our team understands the types of damages payable in personal injury claims. As your lawyer, we identify the damages associated with your injuries including pain and suffering. Then, we’ll build the evidence to support your claim.
Location and Directions to Our Injury Law Firm
Address: 622 Wade Hampton Boulevard, Greenville, SC 29609
Our offices are located on U.S. Route 29 – Wade Hampton Boulevard in Greenville, SC, northeast of downtown. US-29 has multiple lanes in both directions and a turn lane in the middle. We are in between Wellington Ave and Batesview Dr.
Greenlink bus route 508 Wade Hampton passes by our offices. Timmons Park is located behind our offices.
Jordan Law Center is a two-story building, beige in color with windows facing the street. Our firm name is in large letters on the front. There is parking in front of the building. We are next to the Ambassador Animal Hospital.